I've been showing off for Papa in my new Jumperoo. My legs are a little short so I have to put Tyla's dog bed under it so my feet will touch.
I just found my bottom lip recently and I like to suck on it a lot. My mom loves watching me learn all sorts of new things. I've started playing with all the toys on my exersaucer and learning how to turn myself around. I haven't quite mastered jumping in the Jumperoo yet but I'm sure it will be coming soon. I'm also starting to grab for my mom's cup and food that she's eating. I think I might be outgrowing the Bumbo seat soon. I'm learning how to arch my back and can almost get myself out of it now. My parent's have to be sure to strap me into my bouncy seat and swing every time now. My mom left me in my swing the other day while she was in the kitchen for a minute. She heard me making a funny noise and came in to find me sideways and my leg hanging off the swing. Holy moly, I think I scared her! It took me less than a minute and I almost ended up on the floor. Yikes!
2 comments:
Moana is learning to work her way out of the swing too. So funny because in the beginning, when I first got the swing and bouncy seat, I thought the straps were crazy. Who needs those? She's not going anywhere... HA!
Glad you're getting out for some fun surf!
Too funny about the dog bed under the jumperoo. She sure loves having her picture taken. I wish she'd talk to Zach about that.
Post a Comment