Last night Mom and Dad took me out to dinner at a Mexican restaurant. I made it through the whole dinner without even crying once! Now mind you, I was in my carseat on my parents lap with them moving me the whole time, but I still did it! Here's a picture of my dad and I...he sure looks like he's having fun :-)

Actually it was really fun and we even went and got ice cream at Cold Stone afterwards. My parents think it was miracle. Yeah!! Oh ya, I decided to scream bloody murder right when they put me in the car though...at least I was good at dinner!!
2 comments:
That's awesome!~ Glad you got to go out! I always have Moana in the Baby Bjorn when we go out to dinner. I swear that thing is majic.
Congrats with the first din-din! It gets better when they start flinging food in public; then your 'rocking hand' becomes your 'blocking hand' :-)
Post a Comment