I think I might be a lot like my mom and love to people watch and talk to people. I always get random people wanting to touch me (which freaks my mom out because she's a bit of a germ-a-phobe and people LOVE to touch my hands, which I then proceed to put right in my mouth...but what do you do?) I guess it might help my immune system, right?
Anyways, after shopping we got back in the car which then I proceeded to scream bloody murder for a while. I was hungry so mom stopped at the beach and I had my lunch while looking at Sandy Beach. We even got out and walked around for a little bit.

Then after we got home we went down below at our condo and hung out with some of our neighbors. Here's a picture with my buddy Justin, his mommy is going to have a baby girl next month and maybe we'll be able to hang out together too.

I also hung out with my mom in the kitchen and helped her put away the dishes.

And I played on the floor and am learning how to reach for things. I'm getting ready to MOVE!!

Wow, I sure am tired and it's getting close to the end of the day and I'm in my bed trying to take a snooze but I keep rolling over onto my stomach and getting really mad. It's so cool to do but once I'm there I don't like it very much and I like to scream. Hopefully soon I'll remember how to roll back over like I do on the ground with my mom so I can go back to sleep!
My mom has a question for any of you moms or dads with little ones out there around my age...are your babies taking three naps a day? Sara takes four or five "cat naps" a day (as in 20-30 minutes). Ya, it doesn't leave me ANY time to accomplish anything during the day. Any fewer and she fits the "bara" part of her name. She typically needs to sleep after 1.5 to 2 hours of waking. She doesn't fit into what any of the "books" say. I guess that's what she's going to be like...out of the ordinary or as we like to think, extraordinary! :-)
We're VERY excited for daddy to come home tomorrow!!!
1 comment:
She is so cute! And I know the flying through costco experience well.
As for the napping, Zach takes one long nap in the morning and then he might take three cat naps in the afternoon or no nap at all. We can't seem to figure that one out. If she's happy most of the tim then I'd say cat naps are all she needs but I really don't know what I'm talking about.
Post a Comment