I especially love to suck on my thumb and fingers and I even put myself to sleep sometimes while sucking on them. This is cool because I don't like the pacifier.
I still can't stand my carseat and like to scream whenever we go in the car. It makes it kind of stressful for my parents but I just hate to have to look backwards and be strapped into that darn seat. I like to see what's going on. Mom and Dad put the carseat facing forward in the BOB stroller and I stopped crying immediately, then they turned it back the other way and I started crying again. Too bad the carseat can't go the other direction because I think I might actually like to go for walks. Oh well, as soon as I get bigger I can see what's going on in the world. Mom bought a few toys online this weekend to see if it will entertain me in the car. I'll have to wait and see if I like them...keep your fingers crossed!
No comments:
Post a Comment