Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Finding My Voice

I have really started figuring out my voice lately. I'm making some really sweet cooing sounds and these funny sounds that my dad calls "extreme yawning" where I sigh and squeal at the same time. I also make crazy grunting squeals when I roll over onto my tummy. I can't think of any good descriptive words for these sounds so maybe my mom will have to videotape me. In the mean time here's some photos of me in the process of talking.






I haven't quite figured out my exersaucer yet...it's probably because I have short little legs like my mom and can't touch the ground yet. I think the little gadgets are pretty cool but I wish I could put them in my mouth.



My mom's bike really needed to be cleaned and greased up so I hung out with Tyla while she cleaned it today. She said that when she was riding, it was starting to squeak...it might be because she hasn't cleaned or lubed it in months...it was LONG overdue.


This is my new favorite position to sleep in...it scares my parents a little because I plaster my face into the mattress. My hair is pretty silly too...I've got a little patch left that hasn't fallen out yet :-)

On an end note...here's my daddy being silly as usual!

4 comments:

Alicia Parr said...

The sigh-squeak sound is one of the best!

Michelle Simmons said...

Sata is so photogenic! What great pictures!! :)
She's going to be a talker, huh? ;) So cute.

Angela and David said...

She is so cute! I love listening to Zach talk and making up the other side of thw cenversation.

Zach has the samw little patch of hair on the baack oh his head. A bay mullet.

Fennells said...

She is getting so cute! Those first photos are adorable. I have video of Kai at that age "talking" and his mouth is exactly the same as Sara's! Make sure you take lots of videos! I still get choked that we're not there with you guys for this special time!