Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Mittens
Sara has a new nickname...Mittens. That's because she has to wear a mitten for about a week to help her little fingers heal. I ended up taking her to the doctor today because her fingers were looking pretty bad. Essentially she was prescribed an antibiotic ointment and a mitten to be worn at all times on her hand. Wow, that is not flying too well with her. She now has something new to chew on all the time but isn't getting the soothing effect from a cumbersome mitten. I don't blame her...I'm sure it doesn't taste very good. Needless to say, her soothing abilities are now nil. Oh well, hopefully after it heals she'll stop sucking so hard and will be able to get those fingers back in her mouth. She got weighed and hasn't quite hit 14 pounds...she's 13 pounds 15 ounces...growing like a champ!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment