Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Visitors

My Uncle Jeff (dad's brother) and Auntie Jen came to visit me this week. I really like both of them and thought they were pretty cool. I gave them lots of smiles and a few cries too...I couldn't let them leave without showing off my lung power. We went to the beach together and I was so popular that I had a Japanese paparazi taking pictures of me!






My mom and dad and I were supposed to fly over to Kauai and hang out with them for the weekend but my mom is really sick and I think my dad is getting it too so I don't think we're going to be able to go. We are REALLY bummed! My mom and dad hope that I don't get it. I'm already teething right now so adding a cold on top of that wouldn't be very fun.

Here are some more pictures with my Auntie and Uncle with me.




They even took Tyla for a hike too!

I learned how to roll over from my back to my stomach while they were here. I've done it before but now I do it all the time. I get kind of frustrated once I make it to my tummy though because I haven't quite figured out how to roll back over. I actually slept the entire night last night on my tummy. My mom was kind of worried because I've never done this before so she had to check on me a few times. I was nice and cozy on my tummy with my fingers in my mouth.
Happy 4 Month Birthday Sara Bara!

4 comments:

Fennells said...

OMG. She is 4 months old already?!?!!?!?! Weather looks great. We're sitting here listening to huge icicles fall off the house!

Fennells said...

Oh, and bummer about your cold and your trip. Feel better! We are going to NH on Monday and Kai just spiked a temp today. GREAT.......
Miss you guys!

Angela and David said...

The Japanese paparrazi is hysterical. She's so cute. She's going to make a great little girlfriend for Zach one day.

Sorry about the missed trip. Hopefully you feel better.

Michelle Simmons said...

Love the Japanese photographers! That picture is a classic!

And I guess Sara is rolling over! Cool! Moana can only do it tummy to back, not the other way around yet, and not all the time.

Hope you guys feel better soon.