Friday, January 23, 2009

Home Alone

I know you're probably thinking that my mom and dad left me at home alone, ya right, I'm not that lucky yet. We were all supposed to go to Kauai this weekend, like I said in the last blog, but my mom is sick so she couldn't go. Her and dad talked about it and she decided that he should still go so he can hang out with his brother. So she sent Dad away for the weekend and we're just hanging out together. (She says, Thank goodness for Motrin!) It's only the first night and she already misses Dad...it's a lot of work taking care of me all by herself. I miss him too but I know he's having fun. I can't wait to see him on Sunday!!


3 comments:

Michelle Simmons said...

You've got a brave mommy, Sara! I think you should have gone to Kauai with your dad so your mom could stay home and get lots of sleep so she could get healthy again! ;)

Fennells said...

Seems like she loves her bumbo!!!! I agree with Michelle's comment! If it makes you feel any better we're dealing with illness here too, AGAIN :-(

Angela and David said...

My first night alone was tough (unfortunately I had to do it early because David has to travel a lot for work). I can't wait for the tables to turn and for him to spend a night or two alone with Zach.

That picture is just adorable. She sure is one happy little girl.