Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happenings

This past weekend we went for a hike with Papa, mom, dad, and Tyla up to Mokapu'u Lighthouse. It's a great hike for me because there's a paved path so I could stay in the BOB while my mommy pushed me. She loved it because it was a better workout than just walking since she still can't run. She was huffing and puffing by the time we got to the top. I was a good girl and slept for the whole way down...I somehow slept with my head forward in a crazy position.



Tyla had fun too!


Papa left on Sunday and Auntie Jen and Uncle Jeff came back through on Monday and left today. I went to the airport three times in three days and managed to scream the entire way there and back yesterday and today...boy was that fun! We went to the beach yesterday and watched Jeff kite surf. It was really cold and we were all bundled up but it was still fun! I love watching the waves go in and out. It mesmerizes me and makes me really happy!





2 comments:

Fennells said...

Great photos! Oh how I miss Hawaii and you guys! That photo of Tyla is awesome and I love the one of the 3 of you. Don't you hate when they sleep with their heads down like that. I couldn't stand it when Kai did that. I think my niece took all of her naps in that position for the first 6 months of her life! I'll be in touch soon....gotta ask you some stuff ;-).....

Angela and David said...

Isn't it amazing the positions babies can sleep in. That sure doesn't look comfortable but obviously Sara felt otherwise.