I was laying on the floor today with my Mom and Dad while they were watching the Tour of California bike race. (They're starting me early so maybe I'll like cycling) I was practicing rolling from my back to my stomach and playing with my toys. I haven't quite figured out how to roll from my tummy to my back...that is, until today! All of the sudden I was laying in my daddy's lap and he and mommy looked at each other in shock. I rolled all the way over and just kept going, the next thing I knew, I was on the other side of the blanket. I'm on the move now. I keep rolling until I run into something that stops me, and sometimes I end up next to Tyla. It's so much fun!
My outfit is pretty funny today. My leggings are called "Baby Legs", they're pretty cool because when it's cold out I don't have to wear pants and they can be pulled all the way up too.
This outfit was giving to me by my Meme...my mommy used to wear it when she was little.

Look what else I learned how to do...
Happy Valentine's Day!!
2 comments:
Wow! She sure is proud of herself! How cute! Remember Kel, when I went to the bathroom and came back and Kai had rolled across the living room!? That was a shock!
Kai has those baby legs too. They are great in the cold weather for an extra layer under the pants cuz boys can't wear tight!
Except for wearing one of his mom's outfit, it's like she and Zach had the same day. He just kept going back and forth across the crib and was sitting up in his bouncy seat. She's gorgeous!
Post a Comment