She's trying really hard to crawl now, even in her crib when she's supposed to be napping. Maybe that's why she's having yet another nap strike... We have one of those video monitors (which by the way is the GREATEST invention ever!) and I'll put her down for her nap and watch her rocking and rolling in there too. It's actually kind of entertaining to watch.
Here's a video of her sitting and watching Baby Einstein tonight. Okay, she doesn't really watch it anymore because there are WAY more fun things to do and explore. Way to go Dad on the catch!
Today we were down below with the neighbors and Sara was jabbering away. Our wonderful neighbor DeeDee mentioned that she thought Sara was going to be a talker. Umm, I think she's right!!! This little girl loves to talk! She's a mover and a talker...sound familiar to anyone? :-)
3 comments:
Woe that's so cute how well she sits and moves around!! She looks really strong! Moana was making some of those noises yesterday too. Funny how sometimes she just talks up a storm and other times she's totally silent. She definitely talks more when she's at home in a familiar environment. Out in public she just silently watches everything.
BYW, the Kaneohe pool is 80 degrees!! And seriously, I wouldn't mind watching Sara at all if you want to drop her off and go swim for an hour mid-day. I think it's open most days until 1:30. :)
She is so freaking cute. Yep, she is on her way to crawling. Get ready, you can't not watch her for a second. Whatever you think she won't get to and want to play with, that's what you will find in her mouth.
So cute!!!!! She looks like so much fun right now. I wish I could come and tickle her baby legs. I LOVE baby legs!!!! Great to talk to you tonight Kel (and hear Sara in the background). Miss you guys a ton! I wish we had stayed an extra year, although it would probably be that much more painful to leave you guys AND Sara!
Post a Comment