Thursday, March 12, 2009

Visitors

My Grandpa and Memere (Hatfield) are here visiting me. I'm having so much fun with them and my mommy and daddy are thrilled they're here too because they get to go do stuff without me. (They say they miss me when I'm not with them though.) They went surfing together for the first time in a LONG time yesterday and my mommy got to go to the new Target today by herself! (She is so excited that we finally got one on the island!).

My Memere knitted me a beanie to keep me warm and a sweater too that I'll show you next time.


I'm showing them how I can eat (I'm not quite sure about the rice cereal now that my mommy made it a thicker).


And how I can stand up with my daddy.

I love my exersaucer and I can even hold on to two things at once. (I have some SERIOUS determination!)

And I even started giving my mommy kisses! I just started doing this last night out of nowhere...it's kind of fun to give my mom a WET kiss on her check and then grab onto her nose.


We went to the beach today too even though it's FREEZING here!

5 comments:

Fennells said...

Great photos! She is so cute! So it looks like you like the Ergo the best? Would love to know what you think of all the carriers you've tried. Miss you guys a ton! What is with the cold weather?

Judy said...

It was great to see you all...including Ken and Jane! I bet they are having a ball with Sara. She is a cutie!

Sis Hatty said...

What a freaking CUTIE!!!!!!

Angela and David said...

The kissing is adorable! In the exersaucer does she like to make both sides play music simultaneously? That's one of Zach's favorite tricks.

And I don't know how you guys have lived without a Target (and how you live without at Trader Joe's).

N.D. said...

just found your blog - your daughter is adorable!!!