Saturday, March 7, 2009

Real Food

I had my first real food today...rice cereal! My mommy and daddy decided to let me eat for the first time. I actually kind of liked it! I really like holding the spoon and I love my bib. It says "Eat Your Veggies". My mom told me that I should eat veggies so I can grow up to be really strong. I get to try those next. Yippee!









After I ate some food I got to play with Tyla again today. I love her and I think she loves me too!





3 comments:

Judy said...

Maybe the cereal will help her sleep longer! Wouldn't that be great? It was fun to get your IM last night, Ryan. Thanks for the updates and pictures. She is a cutie!

Fennells said...

Can you believe she is eating???? Next thing you know she'll be crawling all over!!! Time does fly! Super cute photos.

Angela and David said...

She did a great job of not making a huge mess with the cereal. Zach has gotten better over time but the first few feedings resulted in cereal everywhere. Hopefully I didn't just jinx you by writing that.