This is what Tyla thinks of me...
I'm finally getting the hang of the Jumperoo! I can actually jump even better than this but I was more interested in my sting ray when Mommy pulled out the camera.
Too funny! Sara's squeal brought Scott to the computer to check out what I was watching. ;)Do you think they coat that sting ray with sugar or something???
Oh that is what it is???? We always called it a dragon fly and Kai loved it too!!!!
She sure can hit the high notes! I wish I loved something as much as Zach loves that sting ray.
She is so loud!! hahah. so cute.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Too funny! Sara's squeal brought Scott to the computer to check out what I was watching. ;)
Do you think they coat that sting ray with sugar or something???
Oh that is what it is???? We always called it a dragon fly and Kai loved it too!!!!
She sure can hit the high notes! I wish I loved something as much as Zach loves that sting ray.
She is so loud!! hahah. so cute.
Post a Comment