Thursday, April 2, 2009

My New Swing

My mommy got me a new swing and I LOVE it! She used to watch our friend Kai swing in one of these when he was little (I was in her tummy so I couldn't see him but my mommy told me he's really cute!) Now I have my own. My mommy took some video of me but it's sideways and makes you get kind of dizzy so you can just use your imagination.

Chillin' Sara

Drunkin' Sara

Howzit Sara

Pucker up

What's next Mom?

Here's a video of me using my lower registers of my gorgeous voice. I just can't get enough of this dragonfly. (Correction, Louise you're right...I don't think it's a sting ray. My daddy made a good observation, it's a jungle theme not an ocean theme. Oops!)

2 comments:

N.D. said...

OMG that is so cute - the video! and she looks just like you - is that what everyone says??

Angela and David said...

Ahhh, a dragonfly! Good point about the jungle theme.

Love the photo sequence. And she sounds just like Zach only more girly. Is it possible at 6 months that there little squeals can already be more masculine/feminine?