Sunday, April 5, 2009

Photo Shoot

Dad attempted to get some photos of me on Saturday morning while mom was riding her bike. It kind of proved to be disastrous but he got a few cute ones anyway. I was pretty grumpy because I had my shots the day before and mommy forgot to tell him to give me some Tylenol. (I had a fever of 100.6 even after she gave me some Tylenol!) We got to the beach and the sun went away and then Tyla ran and sprayed sand all over me and the blanket and then the sun came out and made me squint, but in the end he got a few good ones of me.










2 comments:

N.D. said...

She is adorable!!! I love that dress. Nick has to get a bunch of shots next week. I am not looking forward to it at all!!

Angela and David said...

Those are great pictures, especially if she was grumpy. She sure is photogenic.