Sunday, December 21, 2008

TV Watching

My mom and dad have not been watching very much TV while I'm around. I think it's because I strain my head and lift it really high while doing tummy time in order to see the boob tube. I'm not really into doing tummy time. I get kind of frustrated because I would rather be able to crawl around so my mom had a great idea the other day. She faced me towards the TV and guess what? I lifted my head the highest ever and stayed like that for five whole minutes! I don't think she's going to do that very often but it was pretty cool while it lasted.


I'm looking over my shoulder to get a view of the TV. (My mom says sorry about the clean laundry in the background...I don't give her very much time to do chores around the house!)



My auntie Kim gave me this cute "My 1st Christmas onesie"!


I'm also really into pulling my toys down on my playmat and putting them in my mouth. I get really frustrated when I can't get it in my mouth though!


My mom doing a self portrait of us while I'm in the Mei Tai...

1 comment:

Angela and David said...

Zach is also mesmerized by the TV. Who knew it happened so early? She just gets prettier as she gets older.