It’s official! I’m officially on nap strike. I DO NOT want to take a nap, no matter what! When it’s that time and my mommy starts bringing me into that dark dungeon, I arch my back, straighten my legs as far as they’ll go and scream bloody murder in hopes that she won’t make me take a nap. And if I have to succumb to her techniques (she’s pretty tricky and turns the hair dryer on when I really put up a fight…that darn thing!) I only let her have 25-30 minutes to herself. I figure that if she makes me take a nap, she might as well not get anything done while I’m napping…HEHEHE!!
1 comment:
Zach is the same way. If all of my hard work is finally rewarded with a nap the longest it will last is 30 minutes. I came home the other day from work and my mom almost threw Zach at me. She couldn't get him to nap at all and desperately needed a break.
As for the exersaucer and his head control, he has really good head control. He was actually born with oddly incredible head control. I guess that's what being born two weeks late will do for you.
Post a Comment