Monday, December 15, 2008

12 Weeks Old

Today I'm 12 weeks old. Wow, am I growing fast! I can't believe how old I am already. I'm getting more interactive every day. I'm smiling all the time and giggling every once in a while but I save them for when mommy doesn't have the camera out...I'm pretty sneaky :-)


I'm really enjoying looking around and seeing new things all the time. I get bored quickly so I like it when mom moves me around a lot. Lately I like the Christmas bells that she put on the fridge...they are pretty cool to look at and listen to. I can't wait for Christmas but hopefully mom and dad will keep playing Christmas music even after it's over!!



I really like sleeping on my side and I roll around in my bed so when my mommy comes in to feed me at night I'm facing the other direction or my feet are sticking out the side.


Tyla is pretty silly. I like looking at her and putting my feet on her. She likes to sing to my music too..

I like to talk sometimes too..

3 comments:

Sis Hatty said...

Ahhhh... I miss you guys so much!!!

Michelle Simmons said...

Oh my gosh... as cute as that is to have a dog and a baby trying to talk like that, you must be dying for someone to actually speak English to you! Call me anytime and I promise I won't howl or coo at you. ;)

Angela and David said...

Too cute. We have the same bouncer and he loves that thing. He'll bat that blue bird over and over and over.

Happy 12 weeks!