My dad ran the Honolulu Marathon this morning...in the pouring down rain! He did awesome and ran a 3:22. Not bad for only training 3 days a week and raising me at the same time! It sounds like it was a pretty wet day but not too hot. He's a little sore tonight but managing to waddle around :-) He got a ride in the morning with our neighbor at 3:45 am...yikes that's early. My mom and I got up a few hours later and drove to meet him. We couldn't watch him finish because I get too fussy so we swooped in and picked him up right after he finished. I was a really good girl and didn't cry the WHOLE way over the mountains and only cried for 10 minutes on the way home. This made my mom really happy!
Here's a picture of him after the race. Yeah for Daddy!!!

And here's picture of me too!
1 comment:
Congrats to your dad, Sara! :) Nice of you to let him run it... I'm sure he thought of you the whole time!
Post a Comment