Yesterday my mommy was doing pushups over the top of me and I started to giggle. This made my mommy SO excited! She couldn't believe it so I had to laugh once more for her. I decided that was enough for the day but today she made me giggle again! We'll see how often I want to do it, but I should her that I can and this made her really happy!
3 comments:
Glad there was laughing going on somewhere today! There was a whole lot of screaming going on here today. Thank goodness for the Baby Bjorn. Bouncing on my exercise ball with her in the carrier is the only way to get her to relax today! Must be growth spurt time bc she's been eating non-stop all day.
Isn't the laugh the greatest reward for all of the sleepless nights and days (since it sounds like you are having about as much luck with the napping as I am)?
We need some video!
Post a Comment