Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Fun With Daddy

Daddy and me have so much fun together. Today he told me that I can be anything I want to so I decided that I wanted to be a super hero. Here I am flying to the rescue, just like daddy use to do:)



I always get a kick out of the outfits that daddy puts me in...I think he is trying to keep the boys away! Check out my knee high tube socks.


I think he forgets sometimes that I am only 3 months old and can't really sit on my own yet. It's a good thing I am tough and I like the taste of the couch because that's what I got from this face plant.


I love hanging out with my dad but after a couple of hours I start to miss my mommy. She is the best. I LOVE HER!

I think it is safe to say that between my mom and dad's lack of rhythm I am not going to be the world's best dancer. But I guess you never know, huh.



After all of this playing and dancing even Tyla gets tired.


I am getting so excited for Christmas. My mom and dad have told me that if I don't cry all day that Santa will come and bring me a lot of gifts. I am going to be on my best behavior because I really want some TOYS:) ...or maybe a hat that actually fits my melon:)

Here's a little creation that Dad did today...

Love all of you. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

2 comments:

Fennells said...

You guys are too cute!!! Merry Christmas!!!!

Alicia Parr said...

My husband puts the baby's socks on that way too. I mentioned a couple of times that they maybe should be folded over, but stopped after a while. They look pretty cute that way after all.