I took her to her 15 month check-up (only a month late) on Friday. She is growing like a weed. I think she's taking after her dad because the girl is TALL! I never would have thought that I'd have a tall daughter. I know it doesn't necessarily mean that she'll end up being tall but for now she's tall. 75th percentile for height (31.5") and 50-75% for weight (23 lbs 14 oz) no wonder I feel like I'm getting stronger! She had to get three shots this time which didn't go over too well but she quickly calmed down once the needles were gone. I still can't get over how HUGE those things are. Her poor little thigh is so red and swollen. It looked like there was a golf ball in there yesterday and today. You can actually kind of see it in this picture, doing her favorite pasttime. Today she thought it was hysterical when Ryan told her to squirt mommy in the head. Knowing her body parts has started to become a detriment when her dad's around :-)
In other news, Ryan and I went out for my birthday on Tuesday night to Roys. He surprised me and had our awesome neighbors come over after we put Sara to sleep and we went out for dinner. It was yummy! Here are two pics that we had taken.
1 comment:
Seeing them get their shots is one of the hardest things. They seem to handle it better than I would. And thank goodness Zach is still taller than Sara. I don't want height to be an issue when they are a little couple.
Post a Comment