Sara and Kelley went to explore southward today. I haven't gotten the full scoops yet but I did get a text from Kelley that said she went to Langley and LOVED it. She also said that she found a pool and master's swimteam down there somewhere. This is good because the pool in Oak Harbor has a master's team but they only meet at 1200-100pm weekdays. They also charge an arm and a leg for this. We were kind of bummed because it didn't really fit into the schedule. Even though we will have to drive a little to get to this other one at least there is another option.
I can't wait until this weekend until I can do some exploring along with the family. For now I will have to be content on getting pictures whilst at work like the rest of you...
I know, I know...maybe I should be doing other things than blogging, texting, and checking emails on my second day of work, but remember I am a network engineer. It is my job. I am just checking the speed of our connection:)


This pic was teken in front of the place that we are currently staying. It is REALLY cool out there.
2 comments:
Yay! You're back! Looks like things are going well. I hope you are making time to find us a house too. That is, when you're not busy at work ;-)
Thanks for the update and the new pictures! Sara is getting so big it looks like she enjoyed all your travels. I wish you all the best in your new home!
Post a Comment