I hadn't really been keeping track of her words because she was only using a few. I decided to write a few down just for curiousity and she has a lot more than I realized. Sorry for the bore but since I'm horrible at keeping a baby book I'm going to record them here. Mama, Dada, (sometimes it's just DAAAA!), Whoa, Uh oh, (I know those two aren't really words but they count to me :-), Up, down, out, hat (this is her favorite, besides "up", I'll post a picture of the hat that she loves to wear), fish, duck, milk (she still does the sign for those too), Tyla, cracker, hi, bye bye, movie (it's more like an exagerated moooo with her lips puckered. She loves doing the fish face and making the noise too), help, beach (kind of sounds like bitch, better work on the pronunciation of that one) bread, hop (like a easter bunny), top, six, eight (those are her favorite when we count), shoes. So I guess she's saying a lot more than I realized. I think it's all the whining and pointing that goes on that makes me think she doesn't say anything. So needless to say, she's saying a lot more than I realized :-)
I'm floored every day by something that she comprehends that I say or something I tell her to do. I think we have to start being careful now or else we may end up some "proud parenting" moments. She thought it was hysterical tonight when Ryan was throwing gold fish crackers into the air and catching them in his mouth. Guess who likes to throw her crackers now? Doh.
Here's her new favorite hat. The backpack is from my sister and she likes to carry her baby around in it.
Gotta love the belly flash to the chimpanzee!
Here they are sizing each other up. I think he was afraid she was going to come steal the Cherrios he was eating.
Climbing in the trees with Daddy


3 comments:
Love this! What's up with the belly flash? Moana does that too. ;)
Zach kept saying "more" to the backpack/trash video. I am super impressed you can leave your garbage can unprotected. Zach would first put everything in it and then take everything out of it. She does have a lot of words! It's amazing how quickly they pick things up right now.
I love how Tyla is in the background waiting to eat Sara's concoction. :)
Post a Comment