Sara and I went to the beach, the park, got some frozen yogurt, played a lot, and crawled a lot! I was exhausted by Sunday night :-)

It's crazy how she can zero in on the tiniest things. I'm not sure if these pictures will blow up or not (I can't figure out why some of them do and some don't) so you may not be able to see what she's playing with...it's a tiny piece of thread that she spent a few minutes trying to pick up. It's crazy to watch how much she's changing every day. It seems like she's learning something new all the time. I love to watch her trying to master new skills. She's gotten really good at getting around and can sit up from a crawling position like nothing now. She just flings her body all over the place..and unfortunately she's getting a few bruises here and there. Today she started crying and I thought it was just the usual bump but later in the day she had a bruise on her forehead...that must of hurt!
Oh yeah, and now she LOVES Tyla's bed there in the background...poor Tyla keeps getting kicked out of everywhere. We just put in some gates to keep her out of the electronics and TV area, as well as the stairs. That means Tyla is kept out too :-( But I have to say, they're starting to develop a really cute relationship!
This picture is from a playdate she had with her friend Moana (Michelle's daughter) from last week. It's so fun to watch them interact now. It seems like just yesterday that they were in our bellies (ok, maybe not yesterday!). It's nice to have another mom to talk to and compare stories! And I can't wait until they're old enough to go to the beach and play in the water!!
This is her new favorite thing to do. She likes anything that she can scream into and it screams back at her. It's great entertainment, albeit, a little loud!
3 comments:
OMG that is such a cute picture of Sara and moana! You'll have to email me the others when you get a chance. :)
The water in Kailua is HOT. Like hot tub hot.
Thanks for the photos and updates. She is so darn cute! Getting cuter by the minute I think. Love the screaming video. She is hilarious. Glad you survived your solo weekend. I was thinking about you. It really is great that you have another mom to connect with. Like I told you, w/o my baby hui (and you of course!) I never would have made it through that first year. As usual, I miss you!
Zach is covered in bruises - especially on his head. None of them seem to phase him but people must think I'm not watching what he does at all.
Moana and Sara are adorable together. My guess is that one day they get in lots and lots of trouble together.
I'm at work so I can't see the video but I hear you on loving things that scream back. Zach and his grandfather spent a lot of time just screaming at one another.
Post a Comment