This is me with prunes all over my face...I LOVE prunes! Notice the bruise on my forehead, I seem to like to bang it on things.
Mom took me to the beach yesterday. I got this cool sun outfit from my friend next door...I kind of look like a boy but at least I won't get sunburned.
I like to eat the sunscreen too!
This is our setup on the beach. It's a lot of work for my mom to get everything down to the beach and setup, and even though we're only there for about a half an hour, it is SO worth it. My mommy LOVES the beach and I love it too. We went in the water (it was so gorgeous) and I am still a little unsure of it but I didn't cry. The water is definitely warmer but it's still a little chilly for me. We had a lot of fun!
2 comments:
I was laughing out loud at the video. Too funny!!! The pics are so cute. Does she smile like that all the time??? What a cutie! I think she looks great in her blue outfit.
Tyla is such a good sport. So funny.
Zach has a matching bruise on his forehead. How does it not hurt to bang your head that much? And we'll have to try prunes because Sara is sure selling them in that picture.
Your beach set up looks great and it looks like you guys are having a great time!
Post a Comment