Wow! Tyla IS a good sport! Hoku would never let Moana do that. In fact, Hoku is getting a little tired of Moana reaching out and grabbing her.. to the point where HOku has started to bear her teeth. We may have to get rid of Hoku if it continues. :(
Tyla is amazing. You couldn't ask for a better dog with kids. My grandparents always had a boxer (they've had maybe 3 over my lifetime and each time they named him/her Ginger) and their dogs were always so high strung. I'm blown away by how calm Tyla is. One day you are going to find Sara riding Tyla like a horse.
Wow! Tyla is awesome. Can you clone her and send it to us???? We're back but I've been swamped with catching up with private practice and stuff. I will call soon so we can catch up. Its been too long again. I need to catch up on reading your blog too. Looks like I've missed stuff.
4 comments:
Wow! Tyla IS a good sport! Hoku would never let Moana do that. In fact, Hoku is getting a little tired of Moana reaching out and grabbing her.. to the point where HOku has started to bear her teeth. We may have to get rid of Hoku if it continues. :(
awww Tyla just lied there and didn't even move and let her climb over until she was like enough with this crap!! So cute.
Tyla is amazing. You couldn't ask for a better dog with kids. My grandparents always had a boxer (they've had maybe 3 over my lifetime and each time they named him/her Ginger) and their dogs were always so high strung. I'm blown away by how calm Tyla is. One day you are going to find Sara riding Tyla like a horse.
Wow! Tyla is awesome. Can you clone her and send it to us???? We're back but I've been swamped with catching up with private practice and stuff. I will call soon so we can catch up. Its been too long again. I need to catch up on reading your blog too. Looks like I've missed stuff.
Post a Comment