I've been learning how to climb and stand by myself.
I'm learning how to swim with Tyla on my back patio, although she prefers to drink the water coming out of the spout.
I got a cool new house that my mom scored on Craigslist. Two of my friends have them and I think it's really neat. I'm learning how to crawl in and out of the door and stand up on it too.
My mommy is teaching me how to cook. She got this cool machine a while ago and finally decided to try it out. It makes baby food and my good friend Moana's mom, Michelle, got her inspired to start cooking some of my food. She made sweet potatoes tonight...mmm, they are yummy!
I'm learning how to copy my daddy with his sunglasses...even though I don't really like them on my eyes. I do like taking them off my mommy and daddy's face.
4 comments:
Oh you have so many cool new toys!!! I want that babycook machine. And the pool. ;)
Sara looks so much older than last time I saw her... Which was what, a week ago? Crazy how fast they change!
Too funny. I bought a food processor today so I can start making some of Zach's food. We'll see how long I'm inspired to do that (my guess is not long since I haven't even bothered to put it together).
The video is adorable. She and Zach are doing so many of the same things, it's just amazing.
That machine looks pretty cool for making babyfood! Yum! She looks like she is having fun!! I'm both looking forward to and not looking forward to Nick being able to move around more!!
I bet you can help me with some nutrition info, I just made a post about it.
Kelley, thanks for the tips!!!`
Post a Comment