Now I know where her accessorizing is coming from, her dad!! I ran a few errands and come home to find her dressed in a "turban"(made out of one of my long sleeve shirts), my purse around her waist while hanging onto a pair of goggles. Classic.
I think what they say is true, that you'll be more sick in the first few years of your child's life then any other time. Ugh, I woke up Sunday morning with a horrible sore throat and felt like I got hit by a mack truck. I was planning a ride that morning but plans were abruptly halted. Needless to say, Ryan saved the day and took Sara to the beach while I stayed in bed for a few hours. A little rest and a couple of Advil later I surfaced. It is so difficult trying to take care of an active toddler while you feel like crap. I've officially lost my voice and am hopefully going to recover quickly because Sara is on the move. The ironic part is that Sara didn't give me this one, so hopefully she stays healthy and doesn't get it because my dad is coming on Wednesday for Thanksgiving and I'm sure he'd rather not come to Hawaii to catch a cold.
Sara decided she only needed to sleep for 30 minutes on Sunday. I think she was excited to spend time with her dad. So we decided to take a Sunday afternoon drive hoping she might take a nap in the car. The drive was great and we even listened to Christmas music! Anyone that knows me, knows that I'm kind of a Christmas freak and Sara LOVES Christmas music (it's the only thing last Christmas that would shut her up!) so we jammed out in 80 degree weather to some holiday tunes. We ended up past Kaneohe at Heeia Harbor (and Sara didn't sleep) where we stopped and checked out the boats.
Here's Sara checking out some kids fishing for a HUGE eel. It was so cool. It would swim out of it's hole and it must have been four feet long with an 8 inch head! I wouldn't want to run into it in the ocean!!
2 comments:
Love the excited stomping on the deck. And that's great that she loves the pool. Zach HATES the pool right now. David took him Sunday and said "If you want your son to hug you tight just walk into a pool." He can cling to a neck like you wouldn't believe.
She's certainly going to have an interesting fashion sense. Look out Project Runway.
It's always the dad's fault when baby is dressed up all weird. :)
Funny about sara dancing in the rain. moana did that the other day too. I took her to the playground and just as we got there is started dumping rain, but I let her play anyway and she had more fun than ever!
Hope you're feeling better!
Post a Comment