Monday, November 9, 2009

Accessorizing

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DADDY! I didn't get a chance to post something for Ryan's birthday last Tuesday. I have to do another post on the craziness of our lives right now, so let's just say that we haven't had much free time and won't for a few more weeks.

Sorry the pictures are not really in any particular order. I figured out that the pictures you can't open larger are the ones I've moved within the post, so I'm trying to keep the pictures where they are. Hence the randomness.


Anyone that knows me, knows that I am not the most fashion savvy person in the world. OK, really, I have NO fashion sense. My idea of a cute outfit is a pair of board shorts, with a surf shirt and slippers (or running shoes). So I'm not quite sure who Sara takes after but she's really into accessorizing these days.

She's really into wearing random things lately. These same sunglasses that she had on in a previous post are a hit. She threw a fit when I wouldn't let her wear them for her nap.



And this "froggy" bib is another favorite. She likes it so much she dug it out of her laundry basket and kept "asking" me to put it on. I finally stole it from her and got it washed yesterday. You'll also notice the sunglasses in hand and her Halloween costume shoes. Those are put on numerous times a day too.


And then there's the headband. I won this at some race and I have no idea where it came from. Ryan decided to put it on her this weekend and now she really enjoys wearing it around. Classic.


I bought her, her first pair of slippers. They're quite adorable on her and she loves wearing them. She walks around looking down at her feet and has run into the wall a handful of times :-)








Here's a picture of why you don't give a one year old her own bowl of yogurt.


It was actually "cold" here this weekend (it got into the low 70s) so she wore her first long sleeve since last winter :-)


And I've got to keep Tyla in the blog. Here she is sleeping on Sara's toy. The music would play everytime she's move her head but it didn't seem to wake her up. She seriously is such a trooper. She puts up with some annoying things from Sara. Like Sara sticking her face within centimeters of hers and staring at her or playing with her ears while they're twitching or sitting down on her while she's sleeping on the floor. I think they've developed a real bond because Sara loves feeding her her snacks. I heard her giggling in the backseat the other day and looked back and she was feeding Tyla the crackers I was passing back to her. They'll be buds for life!

3 comments:

Michelle Simmons said...

This is hilarious!!! That headband is just too much!
I tried a pair of slippers on Moana but she would not even stand up in them!

Fennells said...

okay, that is jusy way too cute!!!

Angela and David said...

The accessorizing is hysterical. She is ALL girl - it's just too funny to watch happen. Zach could care less what I put him in, he just wants to destroy things.

Looks like you are going to have an opinionated fashionista on your hands. You better start budgeting for that now.