Sunday, October 10, 2010

Busy Weekend

This has been quite the weekend! Sara experienced her first concert...woohoo! It was well worth every agonizing minute to watch how incredibly excited she was. Actually, it was quite entertaining because the whole time I was watching Sara being so starstruck! She was so cute, watching and dancing to all the songs. It's crazy how as a parent you get so excited to see your child have a good time. It melted my heart :-) Sorry about all the pictures in the post. Pictures say a thousand words...

This is how she looked when she wasn't dancing...just mesmorized by them.

The Wiggles in action

She didn't get to hug Wags the dog so we got her some Wags ears...and she loves them!





Today we went to the pool and Sara had a blast!

She loves riding on Ryan's back.


Then we went to the pumpkin patch! It was so much fun.



She picked out her own pumpkin.





Then we had a yummy ice cream cone. And just like her parents, she LOVES it!




4 comments:

Fennells said...

Glad you guys had so much fun! Great pumpkins too! Miss you all!

Judy said...

Great Grandpa says, "She's beautiful" and I agree!

Angela and David said...

Too cute. I'm guessing Sara is going to be one of those teenagers with lots of teenage heart throbs posted on her walls!

N.D. said...

ah, I can't believe how big she is!