Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Three Steps

So after I wrote the last post Sara decided to take her first steps!! She took three of them and was so proud of herself, as you'll see in the video! (Sorry it's kind of shaky and close) She did it twice and then decided that was enough. We're back to crawling again :-)

We found our old Micheal Jackson cd last night and Sara seems to dig it!

3 comments:

Michelle Simmons said...

That's too cute! So funny to watch them dance! And I'm jealous you got Sara's first steps on film. Moana's are so fleeting... I've tried several times but she just won't do it for the camera.

Fennells said...

Too cute! Sara has got moves! Great videos. We have some of Kai's early steps and he has that same crazy smile on his face. Kids like Kai and Sara try to run before they walk I think!

Angela and David said...

So cute. Love that look of pride when taking the steps. And she's quite the little dancer. Some morning when I drop Zach of there's a little girl Anna who is always dancing around to whatever music is playing. Zach and Dylan, the other boy, just stare at her. Seems the boys don't dance.