So my parents blog got deleted because they seem to be posting somewhat like spammers. I figured this whole blog thing can't be that hard so I decided to start my own. Hopefully their old blog will come back up online because there is a lot of stuff that I want to catch up (like all the stuff before I was born). But for now you guys can all check in with me to get the scoops on....well, ME I guess. Thought I would add a few pics for good measure.


My dad is so silly!!!



This whole blog thing is a cinch. Even I can do it....Oh wait I think I just pooped my pants. I gotta go and cry now so I can get changed:)
3 comments:
cute!she looks very content and peaceful and happy in all the pics. i think you were making the whole crying thing up!!!
xxo
Hey Sara,
Great blog! Now we can get the real dirt on your mom and dad!
Love the new blog. But Sara... if you come spend some time with me I can show you the old blogs on your parent's blog. I can still see their old blogs. :) Love ya, can't wait to meet you next week!!!!
Post a Comment